The SJSU SAASC Communications Committee would like to invite you to contribute content for Archeota.
You may sign up for the following content or propose your own:
- Summary or opinion pieces on recent archives related items in the news
- Interview with a practicing archivist
- Archives themed comic strip or drawing
- Archives themed puzzle, such as a crossword or word search
- Must be an SJSU SAASC member. Not a member yet? Visit our website: http://sjsusaasc.weebly.com/membership.html.
- 500 words or less plus any supplemental material.
Proposal Deadline: All proposals must be e-mailed to Catherine Folnovic (email@example.com or via Canvas) by April 1, 2015 @ 11:59 pm PST.
*All proposals will be approved on a running basis.
Everyone who has signed up to submit content to Archeota and/or had their proposals approved should comply with the following submission requirements:
- Text files should be submitted in a .doc or .pages format, single-spaced, 12 pt font, maximum 750 words in length (unless otherwise approved by the Communications Committee).
- Image files should be submitted in JPEG format at a minimum of 300 dpi.
- References cited should be in APA format.
- All work submitted should be original and abide by US copyright law and standards. The Communications Committee will use an originality checker as a form of accountability. If we are unsatisfied with the results of the checker we will not include the material in Archeota.
- Editorial Rights: The Communications Committee reserves the right to edit any submissions and make corrections, omit material, or do minor reorganization as required. If the revisions required are major, we will run them by you (the author) before accepting the material or ask you to rewrite according to some suggested guidelines. The Communications Committee reserves the right to exclude any content from Archeota that they deem inappropriate.