Interested in contributing ideas and energy, as well as documenting the business and decisions of a fun and growing graduate student group? You’ll also have a hand in using the variety of social media tools used by the SAASC to communicate with members and other interested parties. As the SAASC secretary, you will help the chapter further its mission by:
1. Maintaining a complete and current roster of all members (if deemed necessary by the Executive Committee and the general membership),
2. Recording the minutes of each meeting and make them available to all members no later than one week after the meeting, and
3. Assisting the Technology Coordinator with communicating to the membership as needed.
4. Assisting with the compilation of the Annual Report for SAA.
5. Performing such duties as the Executive Committee or the Chair may assign as expected of a Secretary.