Everyone who has signed up to submit content to Archeota should comply with the following submission requirements:
- Text files should be submitted in a .doc or .pages format, single-spaced, 12 pt font, maximum 750 words in length (unless otherwise approved by SJSU SAASC).
- Image files should be submitted in JPEG format at a minimum of 300 dpi.
- References cited should be in APA format.
- All work submitted should be original and abide by US copyright law and standards. All work submitted is subject to an originality checker as a form of accountability. If we are unsatisfied with the results of the checker we will not include the material in Archeota. However, originality and abiding by all appropriate laws and standards is the responsibility of the author, not SJSU SAASC.
- Editorial Rights: SJSU SAASC reserves the right to edit any submissions and make corrections, omit material, or do minor reorganization as required. If the revisions required are major, we will run them by you (the author) before accepting the material or ask you to rewrite according to some suggested guidelines. SJSU SAASC reserves the right to exclude any content from Archeota that they deem inappropriate.